Are you eligible to apply?
Before you get started we just need to check that you're eligible to apply. We will consider your application if:
- You are aged 18 years or over
- You have a good credit history with no previous bankruptcies, IVAs, Debt Relief Orders, recent CCJs or defaults
- You are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years (unless you are HM Forces personnel)
- You are not unemployed (unless you are a homemaker, retired or in receipt of disability allowance)
- You are not aware of any significant changes which may adversely affect your ability to continue making repayments in the future.
- Finance options are available on basket order total of £250 and over.
* V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income. Finance is not available for unemployed individuals.
During the application process, you will be asked for your personal information such as name, 3-year address history, date of birth, email address, telephone contact details and employment/income information.
How to apply
Checklist of things to get started with your application
- Previous address if you’ve lived in your current home for less than 3 year
- Bank details (bank details, sort code and account number)
- Email address and contact mobile telephone number
- Your daytime and/ or your evening phone number and your work number – one of which must be a fixed landline telephone number
- If your goods are being delivered to an alternative address (other than the address you reside at) then a hold will be placed on delivery for 3 business days.
Simply select ‘V12 Finance’ as your payment method in the checkout. With all finance offers subject to acceptance.View Shopping Cart
Or call our specialist team of sales advisors who will guide you through the process and find the right payment plan for you.
0344 847 2626
Or chat to our online advisors who are standing by to answer any questions.
Style and affordability go hand in hand at Harveys
Now we‘ve made Harveys furniture style more accessible than ever before - with a great finance package available to spread the cost. Harveys, the furniture store ensure that you don‘t have to compromise on the furniture that you have in your home by providing an easy to use finance solution to suit your every need.
Interest Free Credit (IFC)
Online there is the added benefit of paying no deposit. Payments start after delivery has taken place. Finance Options are available on item(s) of £250 and over. Orders valued over £250 take 6, 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- UK Based since 2003
- Leading online lender in the UK
- Over 10 years of online finance experience
And now for the
Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Harveys acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Harveys is registered in England and Wales 702442. Registered office: 5th Floor Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. Steinhoff UK Retail Limited trading as Harveys is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number for Steinhoff UK Retail Limited (702442). Credit provided subject to age and status.