Summer Holidays Arts and Crafts Workbook
The summer holidays have arrived and it’s time to keep the kids entertained. Here at Harveys we’ve teamed up with five top bloggers to create a fun-filled summer activity workbook – and none of the activities cost more than £5 to make. Download it now and for easy arts and crafts ideas to keep the kids entertained all summer long (don’t panic if it gets a little messy – find our Sofa fabric and upholstery care guide here).
Every activity is a winner – as they’ve all been tried and tested by our handy mummy bloggers, Cerys, Morgana, Emma, Sonia and Christine.
Keep an eye on their blogs too – as they’ve all promised to share more activity ideas over the summer.
Harveys Furniture Childrens Summer Activity Workbook
Note: The below competition is now over.
When you’ve had fun completing the week’s activity, simply submit your crafting images on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #HarveysSummer and mention us at @HarveysHQ. Each week we’ll pick a winner at random – keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for more details. See Terms and Conditions below.
#HarveysSummer Competition Terms and Conditions
Submit a photo of your craft project using #HarveysSummer to either:
- Tweet it @HarveysHQ
- Tag it on Instagram @HarveysHQ
- Comment on Facebook competition posts
The Prize: 5 x £50 Pizza Voucher
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only. Employees of Harveys Furniture, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to win any of the prizes.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and a Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram account.
- This promotion opens on 10 August 2015 and closes at midnight on 7th September 2015. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Tweet/tag @HarveysHQ on Twitter/Instagram using #HarveysSummer sharing their summer activity pictures
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- Each week ONE winner will be chosen at random and announced within 14 days of being selected, via the social media account that they entered with.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 28 days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select the finalist.
- The prize communication and advice on prize redemption will be dispatched to the winners by post within 20 days of winner contact. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition a user you certify that you are the owner of the photograph submitted and have the right to distribute this. The entrant gives their consent to Harveys Furniture Ltd using their text and/or any photos with the entry across social media networks globally for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this competition and/or (ii) amend these terms, at any time without notice.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Harveys Furniture, Steinhoff UK Retail Limited, Fifth Floor, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3SH. No entries should be sent to this address.